1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Which bass should I get

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by StoutXXX, Jul 21, 2008.

1. MusicMan 30th Ann, you know the mahogany stingray, or keep on checking ebay for a 4 string Euro. Both around a 1,000 sometimes I can find the spector a little cheaper holding out on ebay...especially since I want a solid maple one. I have one Czech spector 5 and a stingray 5 as well. I love em both. What would you guys do if you had to choose between these two models of 4 stringers. Two different beasts, I know but still. For the guy that already has the 5 string versions of them both....

2. BassBuzzRS

BassBuzzRS

Oct 18, 2005
    Norway
    5-string version of something else! :bag:

Edit: Alright.. I got a 30th, not a bad bass :)

3. remigioremigio

remigioremigio

Feb 17, 2008
    music man

4. kraigo

kraigo

Jun 21, 2007
    Minneapolis, MN
    In terms of future value: MusicMan. In terms of which I'd rather play: Specter.

KO

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 8, 2021