Which effects pedal am I looking for?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by litljonny, Apr 20, 2005.

1. litljonny

Apr 18, 2005
    Well I heard of these effect pedals that also can be used as a 4 or 8 track....I think. It has a pedal on it and all the works but it also plugs into your computer so you can play and then edit music all through your computer. I assume it's an expensive item but it sounds like something I would use a lot. Anyone know of any items I should look into? Any opinions on these crazy pedals?? Thanks for anyones help.
  2. atunenrama

Sep 19, 2003

I think what you're looking for is a Boss Loop Station. This thing can make some very big loops, store them, overdub on them, play them back at full or half speed, and there's an optional expression pedal for them.

They're a bit like the echo thing Robert Fripp uses with King Crimson. It's very trippy and VERY hard to use, as you have to control the start and end of the loop with your toes.

Hope this was help.

3. TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Endorsing Artist: Mojohand, Subdecay, Overwater, Matamp
    Korg and zoom both make units like this do a search on google for them i can't remember the model names right now and they aren't very expensive
  4. The Digitech BNX-3 has a built-in 8-track recorder...and a smart media card for uploading tracks to your computer.