1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

which effetc can do this?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by bassovercomer, Dec 11, 2004.

  1. bassovercomer


    Dec 11, 2004
    hi everybody, i would like to know which bass effect could make a sound like this http://site.voila.fr/thepijohns/bass.mp3

    I really don't know much about effects, does the wahwah crybaby bass make it ?

    (and i'm french, so sorry for my english... :rollno: )

    thank you.... :)
  2. JMX

    JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

    Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    Try a so-called touch wah, auto wah or envelope filter (all the same thing), which is an automated wah pedal, triggered by the instrument output level.
  3. bassovercomer


    Dec 11, 2004
    thank you JMX
  4. You english is fine don't be paranoid bout your english just because you are french