Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Candiria, Oct 12, 2001.
thinkin about one....
eda or edc?
I used to play the EDC.. it's a nice bass.. very nice one in fact..
It has 3 mayor downsides
1) very low output. you'll need to crank up your amp more.
2) action & relief are a pain in the butt to set.
3) the B-string is quite floppy
on the other hand it has a lot of nice things
1) it plays very nice, the neck is increddibly fast
2) round backside, fits like a glove on your belly.
3) it sounds huge, it has a sh#tload of lows.
4) looks cool
5) sturdy, it feels like it's made out of iron and it absolutely feels like it's indestructable.
6) small stringspacing, ideal for fast fingerwork and picking.
7) embedded thumbrest for fingerwork
8) scooped out part under G-string, ideal for slapping
dunno about the EDA..
but if you want REAL good tone.. check out the BTB.. it sounds way better than de EDC and it has HUGE output.
Have you ever played the EDB? I like it one alot better, it seems more ergonomically correct too. The EDB600 is probably one of my favorite basses. But thats probably jus my opinion.
Probably the EDC, which plays nicely. I would probably never buy one just because it isnt made out of wood. Maybe I am just old fashioned!
well, i have a EDC705, and i love it!!! but i've never played an EDA.... so im wondering why im posting this right now...