Which logo?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by PanteraFan, Dec 15, 2002.

1. OK, below are two versions of my band's logo, we're happy with the design, but we've narrowed it down to two colours:

So, your preference please. I like both, but I'm starting to feel the black + red thing has been done.
  2. punkfunkfreak

Dec 16, 2001
    both are a hazard to epilepsy sufferers.....but ill go with the red/blue.
  3. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    what specifically is this logo going to be used for?
    if its stickers or the likes then make both, shirts...both, drum kit.... red/teal, posters...both, cd covers....both, stage back drop....red/teal(but alternating with the blue yellow occasionally)

its a cool logo....and definatly something that should be seen in multiple variations.
  4. Mainly an internet logo and maybe a stage backdrop. T-Shirts are a possibility, we were gonna do both anyway, but we only liked four colours - the two above, the red/teal with colours inverted, but the writing was hard to make out, and a green on purple, which had too much of a 50's B-Movie vibe:

Don't vote for these, we've ruled them out, although I might sneak the purple/green on a few t-shirts for myself :D.
  5. your logo should be something that transfers well to black and white.
  6. kirbywrx

kirbywrx formerly James Hetfield

Jul 27, 2000
    Melbourne, Australia.
    I agree with DHC. try the red background with the blue writing, or visa verca.

I like the purple and green though :D
  7. For flyers etc. the logo will simply be the text, but on full colour stuff it's between the two above. See below:

8. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    in B/W it's hard to read.
  9. I should stick more to the original design on it:

10. kirbywrx

kirbywrx formerly James Hetfield

Jul 27, 2000
    Melbourne, Australia.
    That looks cool, but try and fill the lettering with some sort of color or gradient or something...:D
  11. Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Woodland Hills, CA