1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Which mini amp should I pair with my Schroeder 1210R?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by fatcrabb, Oct 11, 2009.

1. fatcrabb

fatcrabb In order for me to get down I got to get into D Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2008
    Corona California
    I've been alternating my Markbass LMII with my Schroeder 1210R and 1212L's. The 1210 seems to have a little broader range so I've been using that one the most. I'm extremely happy with the LM,(powerful little sucker), but the one thing it seems to lack is bottom end. I know Schroeders are light on bottom end which to me is not too much of an issue because the dang things are so loud and cut through the mix no matter if its indoors or out, (AND it fits in the trunk of my car).

I'm looking for a second head and I'm just wondering which of the smaller heads would be a good match and give me a little more bottom end? Considering the Ashdown Little Giant 1000, GK MB2, Markbass F1,Eden WT550,or possibly a GK 700RB.

I'm currently playing a Spector Euro 4 and Warwick Corvette active.

Thanks for the input!

2. Crabby

Crabby

Dec 22, 2004
    Consider the Shuttle series by Genz Benz. I have the 6.0 and its freakin amazing. Tons of threads on it here. Very warm growly amp with tons of power and punch. the new 9.0 is out now and has considerably more power if needed.

By the way, cool username! :)

Crabby

3. fatcrabb

fatcrabb In order for me to get down I got to get into D Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2008
    Corona California
    Thank you my brother!!