Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

which MM model is this????

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by vene-nemesis, Apr 6, 2004.

1. vene-nemesis

vene-nemesis Banned

Jul 17, 2003
    Bilbao España
    Which MM model is that one on the upper right corner of the photo?????, i was looking at fender's section on www.thebassgallery.com/index2.html an i saw that double pickup MM....

2. pyrohr

pyrohr

Aug 28, 2001
    Pakistani compound
    Looks like a Music man Sabre.

3. yeah, as for as I now, Musicman only made 2 models with double humbuckers, and this is definitely not a Bongo ;)
    Btw: nice store, very cheap, if I never need new stuff, I 'm going to London (I live in Belgium)

After a second look at the website, every price is in pond, andn ot in euro (as I first thought)

4. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    i was shocked to see how little and aggie gs112 was on their website actually. i had never considered those cabs before, considering them out of my price range :O:O

5. j-raj

j-raj Bassist: Educator/Soloist/Performer Staff Member Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2003
    Atlanta, GA!
    What does the MM Cutlass look like, I've heard people speak of those basses.

6. CaracasBass

CaracasBass

Jun 16, 2001
    Madrid, Spain
    I think the Cutlass model is just like the Stingray, with a graphite neck.

7. I have to agree... i think it is a sabre too. Garbage's bass player uses one of those sometimes..

8. vene-nemesis

vene-nemesis Banned

Jul 17, 2003
    Bilbao España
    where can i find information about every MM model??? including the pre ernies

9. Cutlass 1 - looks like stingray.

[​IMG]

Cutlass 2 - looks like sabre.

both with all-black graphite neck + phenolic fingerboard (made by Modulus).