1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Which Noise Floor?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by *ToNeS*, Nov 25, 2010.

1. *ToNeS*

*ToNeS*

Jan 12, 2001
    Sydney AU
    Okay, so with Christmas inbound, the better-half has received a few overt hints as to what I would like to unwrap come broken chimney time. The biggest hint of them all is a Devi Ever Noise Floor pedal, pretty please, thank you gorgeous.

Now, she'll most likely pick one of these beauties up for yours truly on eBay - but I'm just having a look now, and there seems to be a lot of variations on the theme.

Can anyone tell me what the differences are between the VFM Edition, the VFM Edition Nofi Version, the GZ Edition, the GZ Edition Bright Version, the ZG Edition, the SM Edition, the Bit Version, the Bit Nofi Edition, the... :confused:

You see my dilemma. Which one's gonna work best for turning my 5-string into a whirling dervish of irritating cacophony and vague AM radio chatter? :D