Which one are you?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Woodchuck, Jan 4, 2004.

1. Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
  2. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Hehe ive seen that before, let me try to find what i am..
  3. Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
  4. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I don't think I'm really any of those.
  5. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I think im a mix of Acne, Lonely guy, and Eagle scout. Hhee meaning im on here a lot... i dont realy flame anyone unless im pissed off by someone/something and i have a decent amount of acne at the moment :p
  6. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan

Eagle Scout is a positive, constructive Warrior who endeavors to submit original articles which contain useful content and relevant information with supporting citations and links, thus initiating meaningful discussion threads. Eagle Scout regards the internet as an uplifting, egalitarian, worldwide arena for the exchange of ideas among intelligent, thinking individuals. He does not openly attack, but will (ever tactfully) chastise disruptive comments, gratuitous insults and cretinous insipidity. He is always kind and helpful to Newbie, and will shrug off even the most egregious insults. Eagle Scout is loathed with a poisonous intensity by Evil Clown, Jerk, L'Enfant Provocateur and Ego. CAUTION: Sometimes Imposter, Evil Clown or Troller will masquerade as Eagle Scout. There have also been reports of Eagle Scout becoming Jekyl and Hyde.
  7. lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    Hmmm... sorta of a cross between Ethnix, Lurker, Newbie and Lamer....YUCK!!!
  8. tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ

Philosopher differs from Profundus Maximus in that he actually does know something. While somewhat humorless and slightly aloof, he is also slow to anger. When he does deign to engage in battle he is considerate of other opinions, but his ponderous and lengthy cogitations effectively smother the opposition.
  9. That site's been around for a bit. I think it's funny every time I see it.

I would be a Lurker, for the most part.

Notice the low post count. :bassist:
  10. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I was too lazy to click on every one to find me......which is the one who is the person who is too lazy to read it all, and jumps in at the end without getting all the facts? :eek:

11. [​IMG]

Rottweiler Puppy is clumsy, marginally articulate, unsteady in his often playful attacks, but anyone who cares to notice will see that one day he will be a fierce and powerful Big Dog. HINT: By showing some patience and kindness to Rottweiler Puppy in his formative stages prudent Warriors may gain a steadfast and formidable ally.
  12. Robert B

Robert B Supporting Member

Jan 21, 2000
    Hampton, Va USA
    As I was looking at those warrior types a lot of the posters here at talkbass popped into my head. For instance, Stone Deaf.

The problem with trying to identify yourself with one of those warrior types is that we might tend to see ourselves more as what we would like to be than as what we really are.

What would probably be closer to the truth would be to point out other posters that fit the different warrior types. But that would undoubtedly lead to a lot of bruised feelings and a flame war of nuclear proportions, so I'm not even going to go there.;)