Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Which one of you won the Modulus from ThePerfectBass.com?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Schwinn, Aug 10, 2004.

1. Schwinn

Schwinn

Dec 4, 2002
    Sarasota, FL
    Since their website hasn't been updated, I still believe I have a chance!! :hyper:

:crying:

2. Oh man, I just looked through my junk mail and found an email from theperfectbass.com! But it revealed the winner inside... not me.

"GIVEAWAY WINNER!
    CONGRATULATIONS go out to Anthony McLeod of Commerce, Georgia! He's the winner of The Perfect Bass's Modulus Giveaway! Keep it low Anthony!

Thanks to all of you who registered! Soon, you'll have another chance at some great gear! Watch your email for an announcement of our next giveaway!"

3. Sonorous

Sonorous

Oct 1, 2003
    Denton, TX
    This reminds me of that 80's movie "Real Genius" where that guy in the closet enters a give-away something like 2,000,000 times and wins a ton of stuff.

4. Schwinn

Schwinn

Dec 4, 2002
    Sarasota, FL
    Ahh man. I never got that email (probably lost to the junk mail folder). I really wanted that bass :crying: But congrats to Anthony, whoever he is. Hope he's a talkbasser.

5. Schwinn

Schwinn

Dec 4, 2002
    Sarasota, FL

Yeah :D But at least PerfectBass did it the fair way and limited it to single entries.

6. amac

amac

Oct 9, 2002
    Commerce, Georgia