1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Which one...the Digitech BP200 or the ZOOM BFX-708?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by LA, Feb 6, 2002.

1. LA

LA

Oct 17, 2001
    Michigan
    My birthday is coming up and I need to make a decision on an effects unit...I've narrowed it down to the Digitech and ZOOM units described in the subject line. I got a chance to try out the Digitech but the ZOOM looks quite appealing, too. So which one?

2. bp200 i have it and love it i used to own a zoom 506 but it **** the bed,i dont like zoom stuff all my freinds gear broke to.

3. you all know what i will say...

4. gmann

gmann

Mar 1, 2001
    Artisan,
    If you decide to go w/ the Zoom 708 I'm going to be selling mine.

5. I recommend the Digitech, as every Zoom pedal I've had has broken within a year.

6. loungeact33

loungeact33

Feb 10, 2002
    Culpeper VA
    ive got a digitech and it is pretty nice and a good value, i got mine for 120 bucks. It has alot of nice effects in it. I dont think it is battery operated tho? Someone correct me if im wrong

7. LA

LA

Oct 17, 2001
    Michigan
    I think the Digitech is not battery-operated; it would consume them at an impractical rate, it seems. I think I'm gonna try the Digitech; my wife's gonna make me a happy man (not that I wasn't happy before...:cool: :) :p )