Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Which reverb pedal?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by el_Kabong, Sep 1, 2005.

1. el_Kabong

el_Kabong

Jul 11, 2005
    What's your favourite reverb pedal for bass? I've got an old rv3 that's seen better days and am thinking of replacing it. I'd like to get something that has both a clear, natural reverb for fretless and a 'boingy' plate/spring patch to go with some synth jam band type sounds. Delay isn't really necessary, I don't seem to use it on my rv3. What should I look at?

2. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    Alex's custom true spring reverb :)

3. bassman314

bassman314 I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process... Gold Supporting Member

Mar 13, 2005
    Bay Area, CA
    Fender Spring Reverb

4. Thurisarz

Thurisarz

Aug 20, 2004
    Place your eyes on the Digitech Digiverb! 7 types of reverb like hall, spring, church etc. Sounded very natural too me.

5. LoGruvz

LoGruvz

Apr 11, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    I use the Digitech X-Series Digiverb and really like it.

6. el_Kabong

el_Kabong

Jul 11, 2005
    I had a listen to the digitech samples, you guys are right it does sound pretty good. Better try one out I guess. Anyone know when the behringer ones are due? They're incredibly cheap and I understand that their rackmount reverb is suprisingly good.

7. el_Kabong

el_Kabong

Jul 11, 2005
    Is the digitech true bypass?

8. TaySte_2000

TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Endorsing Artist: Mojohand, Subdecay, Overwater, Matamp
    No

9. I use my Boss RV-3 and think it is a decent reverb pedal..... Also has a good delay.