Which threads in this forum do you read regularily?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Sten, May 5, 2003.

1. Basses

14 vote(s)
  2. Amps

8 vote(s)
  3. Pickups

3 vote(s)
  4. Effects

1 vote(s)
  5. Strings

2 vote(s)
  6. Setup

4 vote(s)
  7. Bassists

7 vote(s)
  8. Recordings

11 vote(s)
  9. Recording Gear And Equipment

2 vote(s)
  10. Technique

3 vote(s)
  11. General Instruction

6 vote(s)
  12. Tablature

0 vote(s)
  13. Bass Humour and Gig Stories

5 vote(s)
  14. Band Management and Performance

5 vote(s)
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Sten

Nov 18, 2001
    First of all I hope
    1) this was the right place to put this
    2) this is appropriate
    3) this hasn't been just done

This poll only includes the bass guitar forum and is limited to the given options. Since this is a multi-choice poll, I felt 14 options is enough.

The criteria to choose your answer would be regular reading of a given forum. What I mean by 'regular' is daily or close to that. If you check some forums every day and some every 3 days, then I don't recommend checking the boxes to the latter ones. (could there be a worse wording to that sentence? :eek: )

The main reason for this poll is that I came from the TabCrawler bass guitar forum which has less traffic than most sub forums here so I quickly realised I am not able to read them all and have been limiting myself to "Technique" and "General Instruction" because I feel like I am way behind and try to learn something.

Which threads in this forum do you read regularily?
  2. moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
    I went for GI & Recordings. You missed off Misc.
  3. You also omitted the Lounge, and DB - or do those not count?
  4. Sten

Nov 18, 2001
    I left lounge and DB out intentionally, wanted to make a poll considering only the BG part(I also left out all forums from Ask a Pro section and Classified Listings). Leaving out Miscellaneous had about the same reason as leaving out Off topic...they are a little different(I guess). Anyway, I think I even said that since this is a multi-choice poll, I left some out so choose out of these(I *do* realise there are more forums and sub-forums around here and that people visit those). Thank you.
  5. Effects first....... then it's between GI, Band managment & performance (but I'm bandless right now.... :( ), Bassists, and Recordings.

I also read Misc a lot too, but that wasn't listed.
  6. Turock

Turock Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2000
    I click "New since last login" and read whatever interests me.
  7. cjgallen

Oct 19, 2001
    Recently I've been hitting the classifieds and Amps, with a little Off Topic every now and then.