1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Which would you choose?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by BrandonBass, Nov 16, 2006.

1. BrandonBass

BrandonBass

May 29, 2006
    If one day god came up to u and give you 3 choice which would you choose?

1. obtain bass playin skill almost to the jaco level, but you'll be twice as fat as you are with no chance of going slim again.

2. offer you 1million dollar cash, but you wont be able to touch a bass ever again

3. stay the same as you are now. no gain no loss.

i would choose 2. and become a gui**** >:)

2. Dash Rantic

Dash Rantic

Nov 12, 2005
    Palo Alto, CA
    I'll stay as I am now, and take my chances :)

-Dash

3. bubinga5

bubinga5

Jun 6, 2006
    cheltenham(UK)

Ha Ha, some really hard ones there Brandon. Think i would go for number 1, as im quite skinny and i need to put a bit of meat on. I would just be a slightly porky virtuoso...Im in a win win situation! Hurra...!!!!

4. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    #2 and train a very talented chimpanzee to play all of my basslines.

5. Demon

Demon

Mar 17, 2006
    Sweden, Stockholm
    Probably the same.

6. Don't_Fret

Don't_Fret Justin Schornstein

Dec 10, 2003
    NY
    Stay the same.

7. Don W

Don W

Jan 30, 2004
    East Bay, CA.
    Well, I'm 6'2" and weigh under 150 pounds, so doubling my weight wouldn't exactly put me into the danger zone, but regardless, I would choose to stay the same.

8. tr68gt

tr68gt Acme Corporation Beta Tester

Aug 2, 2006
    Naples, Florida
    I'd have to stay the same. Why mess up a good thing? :D

9. BrandonBass

BrandonBass

May 29, 2006
    show ur opinion guys

10. buliwyfff

buliwyfff

Oct 13, 2006
    Virginia
    Id probably take the cash, would be nice to not have to worry about money anymore chances are my bass playing will turn out to be a hobby anyways (and I really want to build my own biplane one day)

11. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses
    I'd starve myself for 2 months and then take option 1. If that weren't allowed I'd have to go with 3 as I like myself these days. Option 2 is out of the question. I'd rather be poor than hang up my bass.

12. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Inactive

Mar 3, 2006
    Auburn, Washington
    Meh, I'd go for 2. Other instruments are fun, too. And I'll likely never get to see $1 million in my life.

13. Agreed. I just got a great new guitar I've been playing alot lately...and its one million dollars. It would be nice to not have to worry about the money, even though I'd still do the whole college-well paying job thing. I would make a living and could spend the million splurging on things for myself and my friends.

14. Ale

Ale

Jul 5, 2006
    Europe
    Endorsing Artist: IGiG Cases
    If staying the same is possible , that would be it.

If not , #1. Im really skinny so twice of that would be possible :D

15. #1, then I would make a ton of money and sue god because he made me fat, the courts would force him to make me skinny again, then I would make a ton of money and live happily ever after

16. Stay the same.

17. +1, drums are fun!

18. fatfinger

fatfinger

Nov 19, 2006
    Long Island
    #2. offer you 1million dollar cash, but you wont be able to touch a bass ever again
    Ill take a million$$ and never touch a striped bass or any other fish again.

19. Jeff Martinez

Jeff Martinez

May 10, 2005
    Denver, CO
    #3 for me

The thought of a 5'8", 500lb bassist makes me ill. :rollno:

20. barthanatos

barthanatos Insert witty comment here

Feb 8, 2006
    South Carolina

A million is not that much. Sure, it's a good bit. It's more than I have made so far in my life, but it's less than I'm going to make in the next 20 years (God willing).