1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Whirlwind IMP DI, Broken Boss GEB-7, Dean Markley 5-string Flatwounds

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitar Strings and Accessories' started by winston, Nov 2, 2005.

1. winston

winston Supporting Member

May 2, 2000
    Berkeley, CA
    I am selling a Whirlwind IMP passive DI. There are a few chips in the paint but it works/sounds great. Many people think this is the best cheap DI and I agree, it sounds noticeably better than the DOD and CBI passive DIs I've used.
    $30

I have an old Japanese (brown/gold) Boss GEB-7 graphic EQ pedal. Doesn't work--won't turn on. Other issues--I've scavenged the inner spring and the screw thingy that holds it closed, plus 2 of the back panel screws. Missing 2 slider tips and metal plate that shows frequencies/levels is loose. :crying: I know, sounds pitiful, but it might be an easy fix...who knows?
    $15

Dean Markley 5 string stainless steel Flatwound set gauges .45 .65 .80 .100 .125. I tried these on a whim, for some reason I thought they'd be similar to TI Jazz Flats but they're high-tension, Old-School, smooth flats all the way. Had them on my bass for 5 minutes, realized they weren't for me. Length from ball end to beginning of silk is approx. 37".
    These were on a bass with a 2+3 headstock. G is uncut, total length of other strings is: B- 44", E- 46", A-46 ", D- 44".
    $25

All prices include USPS shipping to continental US.