Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

White Blonde 2000 Fender American Deluxe Precision 5 String

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Wownirvana, Dec 24, 2004.

1. Wownirvana

Wownirvana

Jul 7, 2002
    Athens, GA
    Up for sale I've got my 2000 5 String Ash Fender American Deluxe Precision Bass. This is an amazing sounding and playing bass in near mint condition. It only has one blemish on the upper curve of the front of the body, it's a small mark about 1/4" inch long that you can barely see unless you're right up on the bass. It's all original except for the strings (replaced them with Hartkes) and it comes with the OHSC (that's kind of beat up), the truss rod adjuster, and the original manuals that came with the bass.

Here's some info on the bass:

-2000 5 String Fender American Deluxe Precision Bass (serial # Z0030138)

-Discontinued (for this bass) White Blonde finish on an Ash body

-Maple Neck and Fretboard

-Active 3 band eq (uses one 9V) with bass, mid, treble, master volume, and blend controls

-5 in line tuners (not 4 and 1 like the newer models)

Some of you may remember I had this bass up a little while ago, I had a friend sell it to me for an awesome price and I made a deal with him if I ever sold it I was gonna offer it back to him first. Well he told me he wanted it but it turns out he can't get the money together so you lucky folks get first crack at it. I'm asking for $900 plus $25 for shipping or partial trades with cash. Trades I'm looking for would be:

Ibanez RKB900
    Ibanez ATK 300 or 400
    Fender Aerodyne Jazz
    G&L Tribute L2000

You can also make me other trades and offers, you never know what I might go for but those are the main things I'm looking for.

Pictures can be found at:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v290/Josh_Wow/

The 10 first ones are the ones I took today since I'm selling it, the others are random ones I took when I got the bass.

If you have problem seeing them you can email me and I'll send you whatever pics you request.

Just PM or Email me (wownirvana@aol.com) with any offers or requests for pics.
    Thanks for looking~Josh

2. adrian garcia

adrian garcia

Apr 9, 2001
    las vegas. nevada
    Endorsing Artist: Nordy Basses, Schroeder Cabs, Gallien Krueger Amps
    couldn't see the pics.. why couldn't this be a J bass !!! :bawl:

3. Wownirvana

Wownirvana

Jul 7, 2002
    Athens, GA
    Pics should be fixed and able to view now (forgot to make my account public cause i'm not so smart at times), thanks for letting me know they weren't working.

I couldn't let go of my jazz bass, I've put too much work into it and not too many people want a scuffed up MIM fender where the only original parts are the wood and the pickguard. Of course I love it and it's my go to bass~josh

4. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    Any interests in a 1975 MIJ Jazz RI plus alittle cash? Natural/maple/whitepearl with BA II and Dimarzios.

5. Wownirvana

Wownirvana

Jul 7, 2002
    Athens, GA
    While that is a very tempting offer I've already got a jazz bass so I'm looking for something a bit different~josh

6. Wownirvana

Wownirvana

Jul 7, 2002
    Athens, GA
    Almost forget, I'm only interested in 4 stringers even though I just got a sweet offer on a Trans Green Stingray 5~josh

7. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    Damn...I was gonna say I'd trade one of my Saratoga 5's for your Fender. I'm not a fan of fenders either.

8. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

9. Wownirvana

Wownirvana

Jul 7, 2002
    Athens, GA
    That's another sweet bass that I'm wary of since I've never had the chance to check one out. I think I'm gonna have to pass on this one~Josh

10. E-mail sent!

Best regards and a merry christmas, Werner.

11. Wownirvana

Wownirvana

Jul 7, 2002
    Athens, GA
    Yule bump~Josh

12. Wownirvana

Wownirvana

Jul 7, 2002
    Athens, GA
    PM sent to xCental34x after seeing how sweet a natural finish jazz bass with mother of pearl block inlays can really look~josh

13. Wownirvana

Wownirvana

Jul 7, 2002
    Athens, GA
    Just so everyone knows I'm considering kicking jazz bass trades (not your normal MIM or MIA basses i want reissues, sigs, something with block inlays perhaps just something interesting) and GK amp heads (700RB, 800RB, 1001RB). Still looking for an Ibanez RKB 900 or ATK, Fender Aerodyne Jazz (or any other p/j bass that isn't a MIM), or G&L Tribute L2000 ~Josh

14. Wownirvana

Wownirvana

Jul 7, 2002
    Athens, GA
    Price Drop! $850 Shipped OBO and don't forget - I love trades and you never know what I may go for so hit me up (wownirvana@yahoo.com or PM)~Josh

15. Wownirvana

Wownirvana

Jul 7, 2002
    Athens, GA
    It seems as though me and Woodchuck have made a deal, if it happens to fall through this will be relisted but I don't see that happening~Josh