Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

White Blonde American Fender Precision

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by extreme, May 28, 2001.

1. extreme

extreme

Mar 20, 2000
    This is a very nice Fender Precision bass made in the USA -- it is in mint condition with hang tags, all accesories (still sealed in a plastic bag), plastic still on the pickguard, and comes with the original hard-shell case!

The white blonde finish really looks great over the ash body and the neck has a nice dark rosewood board and fits snugly into the neck pocket. This bass plays and sounds just like a good p-bass should!

Check out the picture below and click on precision for some additional pics:

[​IMG]

I got this bass for studio use, but I really just don't need another fretted bass. The retail on this bass is about $1300, and you might commonly find it for around $900; I don't need to get that kind of money for it and I'd like to hook up a fellow bass player, so send me an e-mail at extreme517@netzero.net if you're interested.

I can also get ahold of a red tortoise-shell pickguard that would fit this bass perfectly, which would look great with the white blonde finish and rosewood fingerboard!