1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

white castle scented candles

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by coreyfyfe, May 3, 2010.

1. coreyfyfe

coreyfyfe Supporting Member

Nov 19, 2007
    boston, ma
    In case you missed the smell of grease after you left that fast food joint.....

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...aveable-swag-for-celebrity-fans-92499674.html

"To commemorate its 18th annual celebration of National Hamburger Month, White Castle has teamed up with Laura Slatkin, often called the "queen" of home fragrances, to introduce a candle with the steam-grilled-on-a-bed-of-onions scent of America's first fast-food hamburger. Packaged in a ceramic holder that reproduces the signature cardboard sleeve of the White Castle Slyder®, the candles are available in select White Castle restaurants and on the WhiteCastle.com website. Candles sell for $10 each, with net proceeds benefiting Autism Speaks. "

At least the money goes to charity.

2. That sounds horrible. Lol.

3. Yerf Dog

Yerf Dog

Jun 29, 2009
    Carol Stream, IL
    Then I'd be hungry all the time. :D

[​IMG]

4. CapnSev

CapnSev

Aug 19, 2006
    Coeur d'Alene
    A candle that gives me the runs- awesome.

5. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    I prefer the scent thats often found before heading to a place like White Castle. Thats the typical smell of my house...

6. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Meh.

7. Bassist Jay

Bassist Jay

Dec 28, 2009
    Sterling, CO.
    Endorsed by K.B. Guitars, Nordstrand Audio Pickups, Von York Strings and Gallien-Krueger Amps.
    When I think of White Castle, all that I can ever think of is this picture of a wedding reception that one of them was having.

[​IMG]