1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

White Zombie- Lasexorcisto Tabs

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Serpent Grooves, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Serpent Grooves

Serpent Grooves

Mar 3, 2008
    Hey, I am new to this forum, so hi to all the bassists out there. I am not however new to bass guitar, as I've been playing for about 8 years now. I really like white zombie and Sean Yseult is my # 1 favorite (Cliff Burton being 2nd).
    Any how, I'll get right to it. I found this wonderful forum doing a white zombie tab search and saw someone was trying to do an album tab.
    I have almost all of White Zombie's 1st album, La Sexorcisto, Devil Music Vol. 1 tabbed. I am still working on the songs and wonder if anyone has any of their own.
    The only song I really need done is Grindhouse (A Go-Go). The rest are pretty much done for except I have to brush up a few bits of them. I am still training and learning to listen and count rhythm by ear, so I don't know exactly how accurate I am right at the moment. If anyone wants my list of tabs drop me a PM and I will send it!

Note: I have found some pretty accurate tabs out there for songs off of La Sexorcisto, and also some tabs which are not so accurate. All the accurate ones I kept, so the songs I am trying to tab by myself are listed here:

Cosmic Monsters Inc. (hardly anything)
    Spiderbaby (got some of it)
    Thrust! (almost done)
    Starface (have tabs, still testing accuracy)
    Warp Asylum (about 95% done)

Let me know what's up, Sean Yseult is AWESOME and is a great bassist. Lets peg this album!

2. SurrenderMonkey

SurrenderMonkey

Aug 18, 2006
    Liverpool
    I think you want this to be moved to tablature.

And for the record, Astro Creep 2000 is one of my all time fave metal album :)

3. Serpent Grooves

Serpent Grooves

Mar 3, 2008
    ya sure go ahead and move it over there. Either that or I could re post it.