Who are your favorite South Park Characters ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MAJOR METAL, Sep 18, 2006.

1. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

Who are your favorite Characters from South Park ? I like Kenny , reminds me alittel of myself as youth in Catholic School :D Jesus , Stan , Chef.

2. Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario
    Endorsing Artist: Elixir® Strings
    Oh man. I haven't seen that show in almost 10 years. I was in grade 5, and our teacher tried to convince us to stop watching it. Worked for me!

I did like cartman though. And chef.

3. Butters always cracks me up. And Cartman, naturally.

4. TIMMAH!!!!

5. Kyle, cos he's named after me :D

6. Lazylion

Lazylion Goin ahead on wit my bad self!

Jan 25, 2006
    Frederick MD USA
    I like the one whose last name is the same as mine. I'm not telling who that is...

7. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    No question:

Butters.

8. Cartman is imho the greatest South Park character ever created. He's a character that strikes my funny bone hard. I was always happy when they threw Towely in the mix as well.

9. labgnat

labgnat Inactive

Oct 29, 2005
    outta this world
    mr. slave

10. Cheeethuth Chriiitht. :D

11. my daughter says all of em. i like tweek. lets not forget token, after all he plays bass.

12. Butters, Cartman... and Al Gore. :D

You guys! I'm super serial.

13. ashbory

ashbory

Jun 13, 2000
    Towelie

14. Kibuddy

Kibuddy

Apr 30, 2005
    Cartman and Butters.

15. FrigginChris

FrigginChris

Feb 6, 2006
    illinois
    butters

16. Cartman is awesome. I also like Butters and Tweek alot too.

All in all, Southpark is probly the best show ever created...and its on right now. Sweet.

17. Cartman
    Timmah
    and Jimmah (when he went on steroids)

18. Poor Butters....all he tries to do is be a sweet lil' kid, but gets crapped upon (sometimes literally) over and over. Godo character.

I love Cartman too. Sometimes I wonder about the Jewish remarks though, as one myself....heh.

My favorite episode, on a side note, is the Ninjas one. Brings me back to the old days....only we didn't have real swords or hit our friends in the eye with a ninja star. :D

19. That one was on TV here in Australia last night, along with the Timmah/Jimmah/Cartman special Olympics/steroids.

Too funny :)

20. Stan has always been my favorite....I wish I was like him when I was little. Unfortunately, my childhood was probably more along the lines of Butters :p

In short: Stan, Butters, Tweak, Chef (before he joined the fruity little club), and lately I love how they turned Randy Marsh into a funny character. In the beginning he was your typical boring American dad....now he's got much more personality, especially in the "You Got Served" episode :D

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Oct 18, 2021