Who are your favorite South Park Characters ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MAJOR METAL, Sep 18, 2006.

1. just watched token bust out some funk, man thats funny

2. Oh man, thats one of my favorite episodes. Its not often you see females that enjoy this show. All of my female friends think its the stupidest thing. But we know better. :p

3. JanusZarate

JanusZarate Low End Avenger

Feb 21, 2006
    Boise, ID, USA
    While Token isn't one of my favorite characters, who could forget the smooth bass grooves he thought he couldn't play in "Faith +1"? :D

I think my all-around favorite would have to be Randy Marsh (Stan's father) - his dramatic overreactions are classic, especially in the episode, "Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow"!

Cartman comes in a close second because he's ridiculously evil!

4. canopener

canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    Ike.

5. All_¥our_Bass

All_¥our_Bass

Dec 26, 2004
    Chef and...

6. The fat boy, Cartman.

And towelie too! What?? Gotta think, gotta smoke some weed! *Smokes weed once* Ahhh... What?? (Repeat this over and over) :D

7. mr hankie

8. Cartman pwns all.

If I ever have kids, I want them to be like Cartman. :D

9. F that! He's funny as hell to watch on TV, but if he was mine, I might kill him! :D

10. txbasschik

txbasschik

Nov 11, 2005
    Leander, Texas
    I LOVE the Chinese Grocer. I wish they'd make some more eps featuring him.

I watch Southpark with my husband and my teenage son, faithfully, every Wednesday. I don't always catch the re-run eps the rest of the week, but I make sure I'm there on Wednesday, unless there's a gig.

*None* of my girlfriends watch SP, and they think I just watch to please my husband. Even though I tell them otherwise...they just can't believe that any thinking woman can actually enjoy Southpark. They think it is a mean and cruel show.

But they aren't looking beneath the humor at the social commentary and the character development.

For instance...Timmy. Timmy is severely handicapped, and the girls think the show is mean to him and, by extension, handicapped people in general.

But Timmy *triumphs*! He's had a band, he's competed in athletics, and he's brought warring gangs together in peace. He manages to clear every hurdle placed in front of him. These girls don't *get* that the creators are saying, "Quit treating handicapped people like they can't do anything, and are so sensitive that you must tiptoe around them!"

Happy Southpark Girl...

Cherie :hyper:

11. txbasschik

txbasschik

Nov 11, 2005
    Leander, Texas
    Yeah, me, too. He wouldn't be getting Cheezy Poofs and pot pies on demand, that's for sure.

If I had to pick one of them for my kid, it'd be Stan. Stan's cool.

Cherie ;)

12. I think Butters would be a cool kid to have. Stan is too unrealistic as a real child. Kind of like a Brady Bunch kid. They never *truly* existed! lol :D

13. txbasschik

txbasschik

Nov 11, 2005
    Leander, Texas
    Yeah...Butters'd be good, or Kyle. And Stan's not perfect. He has intimacy issues, what with the puking and all. :D

Cherie

14. LMAO! :D

[​IMG]

15. txbasschik

txbasschik

Nov 11, 2005
    Leander, Texas
    That is the first time I have ever seen a puking smiley. LOL!

Cartman would LOVE IT!

Cherie :D

16. lbpark

lbpark

Apr 23, 2005
    AL
    Although he/it's not in every episode, my favorite SP character would have to be........

Lemmiwinks, the Gerbil King

17. fatbassjazzer

fatbassjazzer

Feb 27, 2004
    ATL
    Batdad.jpg

My favorite characters are Batdad and Randy.

18. fatbassjazzer

fatbassjazzer

Feb 27, 2004
    ATL
    i can only hope that you don't share the same name with Ms. Chokesondick

19. Cartman rules, but what makes the show great is the combination all of the unique characters. Cartman wouldn't be funny if he couldn't make fun of Kyle and get mad at Stan, etc.

20. plexibass

plexibass

Jun 30, 2005
    mr hat is my favorite.

i like cartman also. when my mom was alive she would ask what do you want for dinner. i kept answering "powdered donut pancake surprise, gdammit" in a cartman voice of course. well one night just to be a smart ass she made it for me and made me eat it. pancakes, powdered sugar donuts smothered in syrup. vile vile vile. she died when i was 32 and i would eat every last bite of that now if she was here to make it.

she used to buy me cheezy poofs too.

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 19, 2021