who bought their copy of the blues brothers?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Yvon, Sep 2, 2005.

1. Yvon

Yvon Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2000
    Montreal, Canada
    I bought mine thuesday morning!
    I couldn't wait, I've been waiting for this movie to come out on DVD for a long while now.

I watched the long, uncut version last night and I think it's even better then the theater version.
    Great extras, I usualy don't watch them at all, but I watched some of them and it's great.

THe movie is not very expensive it's a must own for any blues brotehrs fan.
  2. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002

I'm all over that very soon. ANYTHING with Duck in it rocks.
  3. The movie has been out for years on DVD. I mst have had my copy for about 4 years.

Its the one with both Blues Brothers And Blues Brothers 2000 in the same box.

My favourite film of all time, ever, in the history of the world (the first ;))
  4. Yvon

Yvon Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2000
    Montreal, Canada
    Every store here told me they couldn't have it, and I couldn't find it on amazone, the only copy I was able to find where on ebay and often over 70 USD.
  5. Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Holy cow man! I picked up Blues Brothers AND Blues Brothers 2000 for $11 at Wal*Mart... they had this bin setup with "2 for $11" real big... I decided to go look, and was glad I did. I spent like $55 on movies that day... loads of classics in there!
    Great flick... BB 2000 is kinda weak though, if you ask me...

6. I played with Matt "guitar" Murphys nephew the other night. THe talent is defently in the family. Hes a lefty and he played the guitar backwards. I guess hes played with the Blues Brothers when they were in Europe too. Ive seen the movie many many times. I had no idea its on DVD now!!
  7. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    I think I have just found my mission from god...