Who Cares?

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Matt Till, Jul 31, 2005.

1. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I have a new song up...

Japan Four

It's about 2 minutes and 15 seconds of really weird weirdness. Mostly chaotic due to strange percussion tracks. A lot of polyrhythmic activity. I don't know how to describe it... oh well.

I like it at least.

(And yes, the title is taken from "Freddy Got Fingered")
  2. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I think I have a better understanding of what people must think when they listen to my music.
  3. Sounds like a middle section breakdown of a King Crimson song. It was cool I liked it. The things that sound like breaking waves made me wanna pee by the way.
  4. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

I write music for nature to listen. It's my dream to stand in the middle of the woods and crank my music... for the trees.

Breaking Waves? Urine? I'll have to listen to it again... that's crazy.

Thanks for the listen. :)

5. I think it was cymbals rolling or something I dunno , don't listen to me I'm an idiot.
  6. Phe

May 30, 2005
    Oulu, Finland
    Weird, cool stuff, but I think it needs a something to make it stand out a little.
  7. adam barkley

adam barkley Guest

I love it, now make me hate it.
  8. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

*makes plans to freestyle over it*

That could make anyone hate it. :crying:

Hey, whoa, they be baking pies
    Tom Cruise in Vanilla Sky
    Rippity Rippity
    Can't you wear my hat today
    Who's that
    My Canada built out of straw
    Hu hut hu hut (scratching... vocally, I don't need the record player)

9. Hmmm..........Don't Worry, I won't reveal your secret identity. ;)
  10. Syeknom

Oct 17, 2004
    Leuven, Belgium
    Now that is genious! =)

Really liked the track a lot by the way =)
  11. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

Uncle Pizza?

Thanks for listening Syeknom. Muchos Grassy Ass.
  12. HunsBassist

Oct 3, 2004
    Orlando, FL
    That's some real Screwed up crap. Not the sort of stuff I usually listen to, but it's cool. It sounds like the stuff my brother's recording nowadays. Although his stuff has a tad more order to it. :bassist: Nice Job
  13. HunsBassist

Oct 3, 2004
    Orlando, FL
    Not sure what's up with the GW Bush recording in the background of the third song, I don't wanna know cause I don't want to get into some political debate. But again, really weird stuff, keep up the scary work
  14. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Ha, don't worry, I played it safe. There is no political content with that song... well sort of. It's a quote from George where someone asked him two questions, the second one was something like, "When will we be out of Iraq?" and he answered the first one and said, "The second question is a trick question... etc" More a Bushism than anything.

The funny thing that I guess I'll give away, you may have noticed some backwards Dubya in the background. It's him talking about subliminal messages. :D

Thanks for the listen.
  15. Correlli

Apr 2, 2004
    New Zealand
    You've got some weird stuff going on. I listen right to end, and I liked it. It's sorta refreshing to hear something really diiferent.
  16. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    It's the weirdest thing Matt, but I would buy all your albums. I liked it a lot.

17. Ha I got you beat, Matt Id buy all of you albums on VINYL!!!

Ah, and I see no one else detected Abark000's Cleverly named alter ego in this thread.
  18. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Wow... I'm a dork. Abark is one of the few people who actually listen to my stuff. I should have known. :D

That is weird... :D

Thanks a lot. Don't worry Blisshead, you are for sure on the list of people that if I ever get off my lazy ass and make a CD, you'll get one fo sho! :bassist:

19. Wanna do a split 7" ?
  20. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

Are you doing promotion/packaging? :bag:

I think you, blisshead, and myself make some of the more "out there" music on TB. I saw on your band page you are working on more solo stuff. How's that going?