1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Who carries Monster in Ontario / Toronto?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by crispygoat, Mar 31, 2009.

1. crispygoat

crispygoat Guest

Aug 22, 2006
    London, Ontario
    Monster's Where to Buy? section is really lame and I only get 3 dealers in Ontario which I know is not accurate?

Other than LA Music, does anyone know where I can find Monster Cables? (Long & McQuade?)

Thanks

2. I usually only deal with L+M or Steves, and I don't recall seeing monster cable at either place. To be honest I'd never even heard of it prior to joining TB. Sorry.

3. DanGouge

DanGouge

May 25, 2000
    Canada!
    There are better cables. Monster is pretty much a group of zealous patent lawyers these days devoted to suing other companies.

If you really want their stuff, I do recall seeing it at Cosmo in Richmond Hill for sure, and possibly Long & McQuade. I also checked Club Bass' website and Dave does carry it. Email him if you want to be sure it's in stock.

4. Can't you get em at The SOurce?

5. crispygoat

crispygoat Guest

Aug 22, 2006
    London, Ontario
    I am looking for the instrument cables? I haven't thought of The Source, I'll go check.

I don't want to purchase a Monster cable I want to trade in one.

6. Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario
    Endorsing Artist: ElixirĀ® Strings
    Club Bass, or Long and McQuade.

Also, Cosmo music is awesome.

7. I would advice against Monster all together. They'll ruin your jack. You think that it's nice and snug, it's only because it slightly thicker than normal 1/4 inch cables.