1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Who did you contact to get a new Warwick Just-A-Nut?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Gear, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Gear

Gear

Jul 10, 2008
    Hello!

Like the most common issue there is on some warwick basses I broke the two clips that hold the nut in place, I know is not an issue but it kind bugs me having the hold in the nut in such a pretty bass. I did tried to contact Dana B Goods several times and never got a response, I left a voice message, I sent an email, and someone answered my called and told me to go to the dealer and hung up on me. I was kinda dissapointed because I have heard good things about their customer service. Do you guys know anyone you have contacted before? Any help is greatly appreciate it. Thanks

2. smakbass

smakbass Smakkin basses for 25 years..

Aug 6, 2002
    Vancouver Canada
    When I had a warwick my dealer took care of me on the one part I needed in fact they had it in stock as they carried a few common items...Maybe try contacting a dealer might not be such a bad idea?

3. Gear

Gear

Jul 10, 2008
    The thing is that I bought the bass at Guitar Center and they told me it would be better if I contacted Dana B Goods, then I went to other Warwick dealer here in town and they wanted me to sell the Just-A-Nut II for 25 dollars, and I have read the newer nut doesn't have those pesky clips, and most of the guys get them for free, so I am kinda lost in here.

4. XxBassPlayerxX

XxBassPlayerxX

Mar 25, 2007
    Call Dana B Goods at 1 (805) 644-6621 and then hit 1 (for Warwick) then ext. 709. That will take you to Tyler. He's the most helpful person in the world and will likely send the nut to you free of charge.

5. Gear

Gear

Jul 10, 2008
    Thanks!

6. uethanian

uethanian

Mar 11, 2007
    when i tried to get strap buttons from dana b goods, it was really hard to get a hold of them. nice people once you catch them...but i must've tried for a few days to talk to someone

7. humpy thumb

humpy thumb

Jul 23, 2005
    Sydney Australia
    Warwick bass forum moderator.
    Greg @ Rocket Music.(dealer forums)
    & get the JAN3.