Who does this song (modern rock)?

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Bryan R. Tyler, Jun 1, 2003.

1. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    It's a rock song that's getting some good airplay right now, and I thought the band's name was 3 Day's Glory, but there's no internet info on them so I'm probably wrong. The main chorus is "I-hate everything about you/Why-do I love you/You-hate everything about me.."

Any help?

2. could the band be New Found Glory?

3. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    No, not them. I believe they're a local Cleveland band, and the sound is pretty straight-ahead rock, and the singer's voice is similar to the singer from Queens of the Stone Age.

4. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Sounds like a cover of Ugly Kid Joe's "I hate Everything about you."

5. Bryan R. Tyler

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    It's DEFINITELY not that :) Man, thanks for bringing up bad memories, Brendan :mad: ;)

6. stephanie

stephanie

Nov 14, 2000
    Scranton, PA
    Three Days Grace - "(I Hate) Everything About You"

7. Bryan R. Tyler

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Why thank you! I guess I didn't need the apostrophe in there. :)