Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Who does this song (modern rock)?

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Bryan R. Tyler, Jun 1, 2003.

1. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    It's a rock song that's getting some good airplay right now, and I thought the band's name was 3 Day's Glory, but there's no internet info on them so I'm probably wrong. The main chorus is "I-hate everything about you/Why-do I love you/You-hate everything about me.."

Any help?

2. could the band be New Found Glory?

3. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    No, not them. I believe they're a local Cleveland band, and the sound is pretty straight-ahead rock, and the singer's voice is similar to the singer from Queens of the Stone Age.

4. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Sounds like a cover of Ugly Kid Joe's "I hate Everything about you."

5. Bryan R. Tyler

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    It's DEFINITELY not that :) Man, thanks for bringing up bad memories, Brendan :mad: ;)

6. stephanie

stephanie

Nov 14, 2000
    Scranton, PA
    Three Days Grace - "(I Hate) Everything About You"

7. Bryan R. Tyler

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Why thank you! I guess I didn't need the apostrophe in there. :)