1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

who else is...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by beyondhairy, Oct 24, 2006.

1. ...sitting at work with nothing to do?

i was given stuff to do, i did it but my supervisers all went out and i finished my stuff and have nothing else to do. theres no speakers on any of these computers so i can even youtube around grrr

2. SnoMan

SnoMan Words Words Words

Jan 27, 2001
    Charleston, WV
    I'm ignoring work that isn't due today....

does that count?

3. Blackbird

Blackbird Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    I have co-workers sitting all around me and my boss sitting behind me.

Right now, things are quiet, but this morning our backs were to the wall with calls.

Only got 40 minutes to go and it's not even 2 pm! :D

4. canopener

canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    I've got stuff to do, but on break.

5. heh, supervisors still arent here, and they should have been back 15 minutes ago, i need to leave for work and i dont have the key, grrrr

2 pm in cali? lol its 5:20 here :p

6. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    I love that if I read the title of your thread and then immediately read the thread author, it comes out "Who else is beyond hairy?"

That just makes my day. :D

7. Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario
    Endorsing Artist: Elixir® Strings
    Lmao!

I'm not at work, I actually don't even have a job.

Damn I'm a loser...

8. hahahaha

9. Kael

Kael

Dec 26, 2004
    Oklahoma City
    If you took away the posts I've made on talkbass that were not made when I was at work with nothing to do, then I'd have perhaps four total posts. Ten to twelve hour shifts sitting at a computer with internet access and only sporadic work. Hell, I'm getting paid to post this response right now.

10. the best thing is when u get paid by the hour and u go to the bathroom and u think "im getting paid to take a poo" :p