Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

who has the Fender American Deluxe Jazz in stock?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by adrian garcia, Sep 25, 2004.

1. adrian garcia

adrian garcia

Apr 9, 2001
    las vegas. nevada
    Endorsing Artist: Nordy Basses, Schroeder Cabs, Gallien Krueger Amps
    can't find them ready to go anywhere... anyone know who stocks these?

2. pyrohr

pyrohr

Aug 28, 2001
    Pakistani compound
    Funny you should bring that up, I have never seen a new one on display anywhere. From what I heard Fender does not ship their higher end basses to stores just to take up space. I had to order my FMT and my Victor bailey. The new dlx's also come with the samarium cobalt noiseless pups. If you don't mind ordering one you can order it "expidited shipping" and get it in 3 to 4 day's. I ordered my FMT V from Fender on friday, it was here in N.Y.C. monday afternoon! 25 bucks!

The only drawback is buying site unseen, I have kept every bass I have ordered from Fender. If you don't like it you can send it back.

3. adrian garcia

adrian garcia

Apr 9, 2001
    las vegas. nevada
    Which number did you call?

4. RandallFlagg

RandallFlagg Guest

Aug 18, 2003
    Kansas City
    I know the feeling!!!!! My lovely Wife is getting me an American Deluxe QMT (Tobacco Sunburst) which, I might add, is the most beautiful instrument I have EVER laid eyes on, ooops..got a little carried away there....sorry

Anyway! (wiping sweat from brow...) luckily, she is making it a Christmas present because my local guitar store has had it on order since late July and we have recently found out that it won't be here until either late October or early November.

Seems as though Fender is getting to be a little bit like Rickenbacker....I just hope the wait is worth it.....

[​IMG]

5. pyrohr

pyrohr

Aug 28, 2001
    Pakistani compound
    My guitar rep at Sam Ash ordered all basses I got From Fender. He tells the guy on the other end exactly what I want and they have it in stock they ship it right away. If it's back ordered (which alot of the new stuff is) he will tell my rep exactly when they expect to ship. When I ordered my FMT V Fender had only 3 in stock!

6. MAE in ft lauderdale has : 1 QMT 5 string, 1 FMT 4string, and 1 red deluxe that had a nick taken out of it, or at least they did a week ago. If your interested PM me and I'lllook up there number for you.

7. adrian garcia

adrian garcia

Apr 9, 2001
    las vegas. nevada
    954 581 2203 - i did time there , bro- but thanks a million!
    i am in the market for a 5- maple board, ash body...

8. Duh!!! on me man. You just responded to one of my threads on my Shur bass only about a week ago? and you did state you worked there! Guess the old brain is filled with way to much usless junk.
    Good luck on your hunt, and next time I'm in vegas I'll be sure to check out Access!!