Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Who here is good at finding things on line?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Bad Brains, Jul 10, 2005.

1. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    I have been trying to find this Black Sabbath t-shirt for years. It's black and it has the Vol. 4 cover on it.
    [​IMG]

I have managed to find it only in european money, which in American money costs like 30$. I'm not paying 30$ for a shirt that costs maybe 10-15$ then pay overseas shipping. I'm not rich.

Anyone know where I can find this shirt at?

2. Don't know if you would want, but check out ebay. I am sure they have them on there somewhere. I doubt it'd be exspensive either.

3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Save that image to your PC, go buy some t-shirt transfer paper at Office Depot, and iron it onto a black t-shirt.

-Mike

4. nonsqtr

nonsqtr The emperor has no clothes!

Aug 29, 2003
    Burbank CA USA
    Any decent T-Shirt place should be able to do that for you.

5. canopener

canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    +Another on the make-it-yourself route. For intramural sports teams in college, my friends and I did this regularly. Of course, you have to make sure you don't iron on the image backwards...though it may look even better that way!

6. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    Goodrock.com has it. sorta. Ozzy is blue and there is no "volume 4" around it. Besides, the "we sold our souls for rock and roll" is far more metal.

7. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    The sold our soles one is definitly Metal.

Isn't it illegal to make your own? Or is that only if you start selling them for money?