Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Who is seeing vic at the Galaxy tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by hateater, Feb 12, 2004.

1. hateater

hateater snatch canadian cream

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR
    Possibly wrong forum, but who else is seeing him tomorrow night?

2. hateater

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR
    I know no one replied, but it was a great show! Wooooo!

3. Passinwind

Passinwind I Know Nothing Supporting Member

There are a string of related threads in different forums at the moment. Soto had extra tickets for the Galaxy show, and was trying to sell 'em on TB. The rest of us who've seen shows in the last couple of weeks are just kinda posting WOW! here and there.

SO: WOW!

4. hateater

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR
    Ummm.. sorry? The thread was originally so that I could meet up with some fellow Tb'ers at the show, no need to get cranky.

5. Passinwind

Passinwind I Know Nothing Supporting Member

Cranky? No way, I just caught the Portland show last Sat, and have been finding all these threads, and playing along. I'm not dissing your "wooo", I'm adding a "wow", dig? I can see how you took it a different way, sorry I wasn't more clear.

If I'd seen your thread earlier, I would've mentioned Soto's thread. Did you hook up with any Talkbassers?

6. hateater

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR

Sorry, about that. I saw one TB shirt, but I was too busy having a good time to walk through the crowd to go attempt to introduce myself over the loud music. I think it was Stephen S.