1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

who is this and what is it called?

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by sloppyjaloppy, Jun 5, 2007.

1. just trying to find out who is playing and what the piece of called? sounds like marcus milelr to me. can someone please clarify this for me if you know. i been going crazy trying to find out. th_Untitled_20070605_1.jpg

2. middlebit

middlebit

Sep 10, 2005
    København
    That's Les Claypool and Primus' version of Stanley Clarke's Silly Putty, originally off Journey To Love. The Primus album is called Rhinoplasty. I think it's an EP.

3. middlebit, thanks heaps for that man. i was searching through marcus' stuff to try and find it. saved me a lot of time and effort. cheers.

4. middlebit

middlebit

Sep 10, 2005
    København
    Cheers, man. Yea that recording fools a lot of people, because it sounds so unlike Primus and Claypool (not counting Antipop, which came after).
    But Rhinoplasty is a great little batch of tunes - killer version of Tommy The Cat too - I think you'll dig it!

5. man thats a sweet cd ay, Amos Moses is pretty cool too. ive never really been much into primus, so i think you've got me into this little gem. thanks man.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 24, 2021