Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Who is this guy??~??

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Impulsee, Mar 17, 2003.

1. a while back, a guy posted a picture of this guy. He looks awesome, who is he and what band??~??

2. CKYBassist

CKYBassist

Nov 28, 2002
    he's Traa from P.O.D.

3. from POD??~?? dang lol.

4. Yeah, that's Traa Daniels. He's a really good bassist too. He's not the most technical player, but he has AWESOME feel. Always does what's best for the song. He's one of my favorite players, and he's probably my biggest influence.

5. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Yeah talk about feel. This guy HAS it. Listen to the song "Hollywood" from the album The Fundamental Elements of Southtown. He just completely commands that song and all the little pops are just so tight and placed so perfectly. I think he studied jazz and he originally played jazz and rnb but that could be my rusty memory taking over.

brad cook

6. I saw P.O.D. in a smaller club a couple of years ago, and he was awesome live. Place was packed, very hot, and boy was it fun. Nice to see 2 Eden 4x10's with the cones movin to his groove. Pretty nice!

jtbp

7. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I wish I looked cool :bawl:

8. So do I, Matt. So do I.