1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Who knows the Ronnie James Dio catalog well?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by uOpt, Oct 15, 2013.

1. uOpt

uOpt

Jul 21, 2008
    Boston, MA, USA
    I can't find out these two things. Anybody here could help me out?

1) I have the Blu Ray of "Finding the Sacred Heart: Live in Philly 1986". The sound is ****ty and and even clipped in places. Question is: does the Audio CD release have the same problem as the video?

2) I might be senile by now but I thought there is a released live version of "I" (from the 1992 Sabbath album) somewhere but I can't find it. Is there a live album (Dio or Sabbath no matter) that has it?

Thanks!

2. Dave W

Dave W

Mar 1, 2007
    White Plains
    Heaven & Hell: Live From Radio City Music Hall
    Heaven & Hell: Neon Nights. 30 Years of Heaven & Hell

3. uOpt

uOpt

Jul 21, 2008
    Boston, MA, USA
    Thank you thank you thank you. I even have that one.

So I'm the only oozo who bought the "Finding the Sacred Heart" thing? I don't feel like giving these clowns even more money for the CD to find out whether the sound is fixed. Hmmm...

4. I don't recall the VHS having problems, although it has been ages since I saw it (or any other VHS).

5. When I read the thread title, I thought of a Dio clothing catalog.

D. Flaming cod piece $579
    This flaming cod piece is made of 100% leather and features a flame retardant cup complete with flammable liquid tank** and ignition switch.

**Meets CARB and EPA requirements for portable fuel containers

6. I think that was W.A.S.P.