1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Who likes crazy spicy??.....Kiss The Devil is for you!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Toolmybass, Apr 16, 2014.

1. After watching some crazies on YouTube torture themselves, i had to try it.
    Received this in the post from the UK yesterday. Grabbed some beer and headed to my buddies with spray in hand. hehe
    I first tried one full spray and then a couple hours later i did 2 full sprays. I wished i taped it. WOW
    I actually got this as a food additive, but it may turn into a "party favour" There is some pretty good vids on YT of dudes spraying this stuff into their mouth.
    [​IMG]

2. placedesjardins

placedesjardins

May 7, 2012
    I like spicy, not crazy spicy. Is there a scoville rating on this stuff?

3. Beats torturing puppies I guess.

4. I believe its somewhere around 900,000

Some strains of the Bhut Jolokia can be as high as 1.500,000 So it could be hotter. I have never tried a hot sauce or a pepper that is hotter.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  5. I have tried two full sprays...i would probably never do more than 5

This guy does 25!!....insane

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  6. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    I'll have to try this. I have some Pure Cap in the pantry now.

-Mike

embellisher likes this.
  7. :woot::woot::woot:

8. nukes_da_bass

nukes_da_bass Inactive

Feb 19, 2006
    west suburban boston
    You dudes be trippin!

9. RxFunk

RxFunk

Dec 2, 2012
    Arizona
    I used to have some of that, a buddy dropped some right on his tongue before I could stop him, he had a nice little burn for a while there.

10. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    Yeah, it's not the hottest in my collection, but it burns real good. Perfect for the 'nothing is too hot for me' guys who show up at my house bragging how many jalapenos they can eat.

-Mike

embellisher likes this.
  11. Milk

Milk

Sep 16, 2013
    Montreal, Canada
    Well im the guy that gets mild salsa and sometimes think (depending on the brand) even that's too spicy.

Its not that I cant bear fairly spicy I just think it destroys the flavor of the meal. At this point its just spicy with a texture.

12. I've never experienced this spray before and I would be really curious to try it.

One big concern I always have when dealing with extremely hot spices/sauces is how it affects your teeth. I would be somewhat wary of spraying that directly into my mouth and likely ruining whatever minimal amount of enamel I have left haha

13. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism

So.... it's mace for my food? Homer Simpson style eggs here I come.

14. buldog5151bass

buldog5151bass Kibble, milkbones, and P Basses. And redheads.

Oct 22, 2003
    Connecticut
    Not sure what is worse - the drooling or the retching ...

Yeah, that's money well spent.

I like hot food, be it Mexican, Chinese, or Indian, but hot just for the sake of hot is not for me.

15. I don't mind Mexican spice...but the real hot Indian food I have tried I didn't like the flavour of the spice ymmv

This spray is not only inexpensive it is very tasty on certain foods.

16. buldog5151bass

buldog5151bass Kibble, milkbones, and P Basses. And redheads.

Oct 22, 2003
    Connecticut
    Gotta try lamb vindaloo - my favorite Indian dish. when I am done, my lips look like Mick Jagger, but worth it.

17. DagoMaino

DagoMaino

Feb 1, 2013
    My crazy spicy days are over... went out with bang... as in, I tried something that I think permanently damaged my ability and will to challenge the spice gods!... Never, ever again! I stick to the mild stuff now, Sriracha and Frank's Red Hot...

18. I've had pork and chicken vindaloo before with same results.
    Kashmiri chili pepper would be the last type of pepper I would use in a dish...but all pallets are different !!!

19. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    I'm of a similar feeling. Sometimes I like spicy just for the sake of spicy (couple of local places know that when I say 5 stars, I really mean 5 stars and not "five stars for a white guy") or when I'm not feeling so great; it sure can clear sinuses. However, for the most part, I just like it for the texturing/slight tingle. When the "burn" overruns the rest of the flavor and experience, it's generally too much to me. I like to actually taste what I'm eating, not just the spicy stuff.
    This stuff looks neat though... who here will buy one, pop the top and take a swig?

20. :woot: That would be interesting to see. However as stated, my max would be 5 sprays....never mind a "swig"
    Yikes !!

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 3, 2020