Who likes Fla-Vor-Ice popcicles???

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Rumzini, Aug 17, 2005.

1. Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    I love 'em. Work keeps the freezer stocked with 'em and I'll sit and eat 10 at a time! Not sure my favorite. Can anyone tell me what the pink flavor is supposed to be???
  2. Not sure what pink is supposed to taste like (it's good though)....my favorite is blue (soap flavor is what I call them)....I LOVE FLA-VOR-ICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bassist:
  3. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
  4. I used to buy the large boxes containing hundreds, and they would disappear overnight.

Then I'd have a huge mess to clean up.

i like orange and green
  5. bassman314

bassman314 I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process... Gold Supporting Member

Mar 13, 2005
    Bay Area, CA
    Fla-Vor-Crack *LOL*

I love 'em... We'd get them at Costco... a Box lasted about a week or so... good thing it was only like $3 a box!!!
  6. MAWBassist

Jul 18, 2005
    our drummer has a freezer full of those and we eat one after every run through at practice.
  7. fourstringdrums

fourstringdrums Decidedly Indecisive Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2002
    San Antonio
    I love those. The best popsicles IMO. It's great when there's some liquid at the bottom that thawed so you have a bit to drink afterwards.
  8. I really like these too. I'd say a full third of my freezer is full of them all summer. I like Flav-or-aid kool aid too. Especially the lime flavor. None of the local grociers carry that flavor anymore. I really love it.
  9. JazzBassvb

Aug 5, 2003

Love them!

10. Hmm. Is this anything like Va-Poo-Rise??
  11. Chris A

Chris A Chemo sucks!

Feb 25, 2000
    Manchester NH

The Pink ones are supposed to be watermelon, I believe.
    I like them all except the purple ones. I end up throwing them away. I have to fight my kids for the last of the blue and green ones.

Chris A. :rolleyes: :bassist: