1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Who Luthier got the best Online-site?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Tumbao, Sep 16, 2003.

1. Tumbao

Tumbao

Nov 10, 2001
    FL
    Rush Band (http://www.rush.com) got the "Best Band Site" and "Site Of The Year" awards, but what about the Luthier's sites?
    I think that Ken Smith basses and JP basses got both a very informative and dynamic sites...while Rob Elrick and Kinal needs some prompt helps with his online pages. Who are the best/better?

Moderator: Feel free to move this Thread to (?).

2. JPJ

JPJ

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago, IL
    Personally, I liked Carey Nordstrand's site so much I had the same guy design and build my site. I like clean, professional sites that are clear, uncluttered, and easy to navigate.

3. JP Basses

JP Basses

Mar 22, 2002
    Paris FRANCE
    Hey Tumbao!
    Thanks for mentionning me ;)

The curent site may be my fifth version of the site. I think I can say I love it now :D It's a pretty simple design but I wanted to focus on making it alive with periodical updates.

Peace, JP

4. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
  5. Basho

Basho Guest

I like Conklin's site. And also JP's, though I'd like to see more photos (hint).

6. JP Basses

JP Basses

Mar 22, 2002
    Paris FRANCE
    More pics???????

really? I thought here was a serious amount of pics already ;)

Well, I need to build more basses :D

Peace, JP

7. brandinstroy

brandinstroy Supporting Member

Feb 21, 2001
    Houston, TX
    Endorsing Artist: Fodera, Noble Amps, JHAudio, Trickfish Amplification