Who makes a 410 and 212 that's stackable?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Stanley Design, Feb 14, 2005.

1. I want a new amp and was thinking of getting a genz benz rig (the gbe600, 410, and maaaaybe a 212) but their 212 is smaller in width than the 410 :crying: is there any other alternative for me? Maybe even a completely different setup? I just want to try something new, and weight is not a factor, size is, I'de rather a heavy small cab than a big light one.
  2. jawzzz

May 23, 2003
    Denver Colorado
    The aguilar GS 212 and the GS410 are compatible(22.5 Wx16.625D). It would be a lot more expensive then Genz Benz though.
  3. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Avatar's 4x10 and 2x12 are stackable as well...
  4. uglybassplayer

Aug 24, 2001
    New Jersey
    Avatar's B212 and B410 cabinets are the exact same dimensions.

EDIT: If you're looking for small cabinets, check out Jorg Schroeder's... The width and depth of both the "small box" and "large box" cabinets are the same, the only difference is in the height.
  5. uglybassplayer

Aug 24, 2001
    New Jersey
    Well Todd, it's starting to look like everybody BUT Genz Benz... ;)
  6. I'm sort of interested in the avatars because a lot of you guys recomend them for price/quality, where can I find more information on them? I google'd but found nothing.

EDIT: found it :rolleyes:
  7. lo-freq

lo-freq aka UFO

Jan 19, 2003
    The Republic of Texas
    & (I'm pretty sure) Epifani
    (probably EBS as well).
  8. Not finding anything I'm digging, might just go with the original GB rig I wanted and only get the 410 and either a 410 or 115 later, I'm sure I wont need it right away.
  9. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
  10. Oooooo mmmmmm, *smacks lips* mmmmmmmmmm!!! There's my lovely rig dream!
  11. burk48237

burk48237 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    Check Low Down Sound too, Dons building a 2 X 10 neo for me to the dimensions (stacking) of my 4 X 10 Eden. I wanted to go lighter, no Neos in the Eden line. His pricing is very competitive.
  12. Richard Lindsey

Richard Lindsey

Mar 25, 2000
    Metro NYC
    Carvin BRX10 and BRX12 too.
  13. Niskamies

Jan 13, 2004
    All EBS speakers are also stackable.
  14. HamOnTheCob

HamOnTheCob Jacob Moore Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    Endorsing Artist for Warwick Basses, Mesa Engineering, Joyo Technology, Dr. J Pedals, and Levy's Leathers
    Genz Benz's older 212T-XB stacked fine on their 410T and 410T-XB. I highly recommend this setup if you can find them used. The old 212 is a rare find, unfortunately. :(