Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Who the hell is Cisco Adler?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by JimmyM, Dec 19, 2005.

1. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    So I hear he's Lou Adler's son and has been linked with Rod Stewart's daughter and Mischa Barton. I've also heard him described as a rock star. But what the hell has he done? I've never heard of him. Nor does any web search show anything but him in tabloid sites looking like a dirtbag and going out with hot skeezy chicks. So have any of you heard of him?

2. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Perhaps the more pressing question is who the hell is Lou Adler and Mischa Barton....and what the hell is "skeezy?"

brad cook

3. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    It never ceases to amaze me how people will take a chance on geting a half decent answer on TalkBass for a question they could have answered instantly by Google. :smug:

4. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    Lou Adler is a great music producer responsible for acts like Spirit, Carole King, Cheech And Chong, and plenty of others. Mischa Barton is a 19 year old actress who's dating Cisco Adler and going from cute kid to skeeze Lindsay Lohan quick. And a skeeze is exactly what you think it is. And a Google search reveals nothing about Cisco Adler, however, that doesn't prevent the tabloids from calling him a rock star. But I thought that being a rock star meant that people buy your records and can look up your band's info easily on Google. I can do neither. So THAT is why I couldn't find out who he is, Blackbird. I tried. Hell, if I could find out info on him, I wouldn't have written the question. You just wisenheimered yourself out of a Christmas present from me.

5. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    Dagnabbit. I was looking forward to getting that piece of coal. It's chilly here this year. :crying:

6. nateo

nateo Schubie Fan #1

Mar 2, 2003
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Just for everyone's edification, a Google search for "skeezy" returns a bunch of sites that are conveniently blocked by my work computer.

Luckily Google also comes up with a link to the "Urban Dictionary" which mentions several possible definitions:

1) Street slang used by drug dealers and buyers to refer to digital scales used for weighing out product

2) A combination of Sketchy (dubious) and sleazy(dirty or vulgar)

3) Both Skanky and Sleezy, Skeezy is an adjective to describe only the most heinous of dirty skanks. Skeezy people can often be identified by their constant unwanted stories, smell, and visible STDs. You can tell if someone is truly Skeezy by calling them a skank, and seeing if they take it as a compliment.

-Nate