Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Who wants a Jerzy?!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Flatwound, Dec 17, 2003.

1. Flatwound

Flatwound Supporting Member

Sep 9, 2000
    San Diego
    Thought I'd hip you to the fact that a used one's available (and I ain't got the cash).

Yeah, baby!

2. Brian Barrett

Brian Barrett

Nov 25, 2001
    Murfreesboro, TN (Nashville)
    Dealer LowEndBassShop.com, Builder LowEndBasses.com
    theres another on ebay for a good price as well.

3. looks pretty sweet, and the price is reasonable. i feel sorry for the poor sucker who got hosed selling it to bassnw.

robb.

4. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Supporting Member

Whoa, beautiful! I'd be tempted, but as I recall bridge spacing is only 17mm. Can anyone confirm/deny?

5. RAM

RAM

May 10, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    That seems narrow to me. I think my Mastery VI is 18mm. I think it has the same string spacing as all the Jerzy 5'ers I've played, too.

Call Dan at Luthiers Access Group and ask. He'll be totally up-front with you.

6. andrewd

andrewd

Sep 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    i cant seem to find the price list from the jerzy drozd site. not even in their catalog! anybody know where i can see one?

7. RAM

RAM

May 10, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    ...from the Luthiers Access Group website...

http://www.luthiersaccessgroup.com/drozd2.html

One thing worth noting...Dan Lenard typically discounts around 15% and does not waiver. As I understand it, there's very little markup on Jerzys, so don't expect the usual 30% or so.

8. Zillium

Zillium

May 27, 2003
    Michigan
    Thanks for the price list RAM, now I just need to save up 8 grand for a seven string.

[​IMG]

9. frederic b. hodshon

frederic b. hodshon Supporting Member

May 10, 2000
    Lake Forest, CA
    None.
    yumma goochie buffalo bob, that's some lineup!

f

10. RAM

RAM

May 10, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    I played them all!:D

They were shipped from Spain, and Dan only had them for a weekend. He invited me over for a ride, and what a ride it was!:D

Makes me want a Signature!:D

Here's mine...

EDIT: Here's a link... http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=86969&highlight=Jerzy