Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Who wants a Wish??

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Danny R., Jan 5, 2004.

1. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

Somehow I ended up with a Wish bass, it's a cool bass and let me tell you this, this is the best bass I've ever played... nah, I'm not gonna lie :p it's a cool bass, but it's not perfect, 6 string fretless, spalted maple top, EMG single pickup, weird shape, looks like a ax, but my wife says that it looks like a coffe mug (with the handle and everything), it's a great "fool around bass" and maybe somebody will have the guts to take it to a gig, I'm interested in anything!! accessories, rack gear, cheap basses, underwear or a reasonable $$ offer, I'm attaching a pic, this is not the actual bass but it's basically the same (mine has 6 strings).
    Thanks guys, and feel free to post, PM, or mail any question.
    bassguru79@yahoo.com
    Danny.

2. Danny R.

Reply sent, I'm also interested in a good 15" or 18" cab. :bassist:

3. chrisb1024

chrisb1024 Guest

Mar 18, 2003
    Nashua, NH
    i do not take the best pics

4. chrisb1024

chrisb1024 Guest

Mar 18, 2003
    Nashua, NH
  5. Danny R.

Chris.
    Looks like a great bass, but it's too green!! I think I'm gonna pass, but thanks for your offer ;)
    Danny.

6. chrisb1024

chrisb1024 Guest

Mar 18, 2003
    Nashua, NH
    thats cool i understand but f.y.i
    it really isn't green at all it is actually quite blue it just looks green in the photo take care man

7. Danny R.

I will let the Wish go for a Pandora PXB4 with headphones or a PXB3 with headphones and a little cash or a similar practice amp, that's a great deal!! ;)

8. ChildoftheKorn

ChildoftheKorn

May 21, 2003
    IL
    not to hijack the thread guru but thats a nice looking bass :D

9. how much are you asking $ wise?

10. Danny R.

Check your PMs, and yes, it's a cool bass indeed ;)

11. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    interested in a 15 cab, maybe a big muff, and maybe some other stuff?