1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Who will smell like a Rose today?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by trumpeter, Jan 1, 2007.

1. Michigan

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. USC

5 vote(s)
    23.8%
  3. Carrots.

9 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. trumpeter

trumpeter

Jan 23, 2006
    Amherst, MA
    So its New Year's Day, a huge day in the world of college football. The game I'm most excited about (even more than the National Championship) is the Rose Bowl today.
    We've got former champ USC up against Michigan. Both teams have played great this season.
    So, who do you bassists think is going to come up winning?

2. Fight on--for old 'SC!
    Fight on--to victory!

After the debacle at UCLA, the Trojans are gonna be fired up. I don't think Mike Hart will be that much of a problem, either: the 'SC defense shut down Marshawn Lynch (Cal) and Jonathan Stewart (Oregon) with almost disturbing ease.

I predict a low-scoring affair. I'll even be so brazen as to posit a final score of USC 20, Michigan 17.

3. v-12

v-12

Mar 3, 2005
    FL Panhandle
    i voted michigan, and am predicting them to win 28-17!

i also think the big 10 as a whole is going to show thats it is the best conference in the land as well!!

4. Basshole

Basshole Banned

Jan 28, 2005
    I predict that football will continue to interest me about as much as floral arrangement, and needlepoint...which is to say, not one fricken bit.

My brother seems to have genetically received all of the sports interest that I lack, however. He probably has a bet riding on the game.

My level of "I couldn't give a rat's ass" is positively epic, however.

Carrots.

5. steamthief

steamthief

Jan 25, 2006
    Mentone Beach
    I think it's the most overrated, creampuff non-conference tuneups included. USC by 14.

6. TeeMartin

TeeMartin

Jul 18, 2006
    Michigan, the true #2 team in the country

7. Mole

Mole

Jul 7, 2005
    My vote for carrots brought it up past USC. Yikes.

8. steamthief

steamthief

Jan 25, 2006
    Mentone Beach
    USC 32, Michigan 18. I'm the man! :smug: Florida by 7 over OSU.

9. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

I'd like to see Michigan win, but they can't be bothered with winning when it counts.

10. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    Or NOT!!!

Further proof Michigan did not deserve the rematch with OSU. What a pitiful performance from the Wolverines, and I loved EVERY minute of it!!

-Mike

11. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    Try again. The Big 10 is not doing so well right about now. I believe they are 2-4 in bowl games after today. Ohio State is their last chance.

-Mike