Whoa boy, Osbournes...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Nikehawk, Feb 28, 2005.

1. Nikehawk

Nikehawk Guest

Jul 29, 2001
    Yorkville, IL, USA
    Yikes, anyone else watching the Osbournes with the 25 year old sasquatch woman from Wisconsin paid $20000 to spend a day with the Osbournes? Scary stuff. She just told Sharon her stage name was "Dark Prey Star"(?) and sang an original song (double yikes!).

I really got to cut down on my MTV watching... :rollno:
  2. yea, i couldn't help but think yhetti. i don't try to be mean, the best of my personality just jumps out unexpectedly

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

I saw that last night, Ozzy didint seem too happy with her visit to his home.
  4. Yet another reason to NOT watch "reality TV." ;)
  5. Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    hahahahahahahaha what a loser!.

i spent a few hours with kelly osbourne for £5.
    well, that was the entry for the club she went to that i happened to be at too.
  6. xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    MTV must be stopped.....

or should at least change their name from Music Television.

And MTV2 should just stop playing crappy bands.
  7. Stinsok

Stinsok Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    I remember being at that awkard age...too old for MTV and too young for VH-1. Now MTV is anything but music television and VH-1 is going the same route. I find myself watching Fuse more and more.
  8. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    It's amazing how Ozzy went from a music legend to a ****ing joke. :rollno:
  9. I blame Sharon...only because Ozzy is so far gone at this point that I can't really envision him having any responsibility in what goes on in his life anymore. I did read an interview where he said he wished he had never done the Osbournes, but honestly, did anyone not know that that was going to be a mistake?
  10. metalbass101

Jan 24, 2004
    Uhh god this topic is funny....
    Yea I saw it last night.. uhhhg that chick is nasty. The couch scene....uhhhhhggg gross....now thats a jelly roll.LOL. Sharon was going to give her 10 thousand to give basiclly back to her....o..k. That song she tried to sing was awful.And her growl sounds like a female verson of Six Feet Under's guy..seriously..
  11. I'm sure Ozzy and Sharon exchange jokes all the way to the bank. I like some of those old Sabbath riffs, but Ozzy was never really a legend (IMO of course). I think they have good business sense. He's way passed his prime and halfway mentally retarted but they are still making mounds of cash.
  12. Thats the odd thing. They were on TV for an interview last night and Ozzy, besides looking and sounding like he was retarded, actually was very quick-witted. He was very sharp to get out one-liners that were actually funny. Perhaps he's laughing even harder than we first thought...

13. metalbass101

Jan 24, 2004
    It's a weird thing, dumb one minute smart the next. I mean sometimes I think Ozzy is just pulling a show. I know they take their cues from big white cards, it showed it on one season finale. And Ozzy did once say to Jack

"It a man who can apoligise and a wimp who can't." I mean you have to have SOME logic to say something like that.
  14. Ozzy's actual mind still probably works okay, it's just in how he expresses himself, I guess. A lot like Muhammad Ali today, he's still as sharp a guy as he ever was, despite his deteriorating mode of verbal expression.

My comment about not wanting to believe it's Ozzy fault is basically denial because I love the man's work, not a statement based on any type of evidence.
  15. I've seen interviews with Ozzy and the rest of Sabbath from back in the 70's, and even then, Ozzy would stutter and lose his train of thought all the time. It's the way he's always been. It may have gotten worse over the past 30 years, but's it's nothing new.
  16. Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    that's why he does his colouring book thing, to focus his mind.
    he's a typical acid casualty. he did acid every day for some ridiculous number of years. now his mind can't focus itself on anything more complex than keeping in the lines.
    it's a common therapy aid that psychologists use for acid casualties.