1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Whoa...looks like a SUB deal.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by lastminute, Jan 14, 2008.

1. EpicSoundtracks

EpicSoundtracks

Mar 10, 2006
    Oakland, CA
    Lollar Pickups, Dunlop Strings
    Ends in two days -- I'm sure it will approach $500 in its final hours.

2. Looks like something chewed on the end of that headstock. :eek:

3. either he or his dog...

What is the deal with the SUB's, anyhow?
    Are they a pretty good bass? I see on the EB site, they are discontinued. How long have they been out? I just saw them only last year.

4. lastminute

lastminute

Dec 25, 2007
    They're like a cheaper version of Stingrays, and 90% as good.

5. king_biscuit

king_biscuit

May 21, 2006
    US
    They are great players, but not all that attractive. I think the new price point for the Subs was too close to the used price point for Stingrays so they were not that great of a deal. Used Subs, however, are a different story.

6. lastminute

lastminute

Dec 25, 2007
    This one has been stuck at $242 for a while....or is it just the sharks waiting to pounce?

7. Secondhand Subs are a great deal :D and this one ended on $ 305.00 which is a nice price. Someone can call him/herselfs lucky!

8. EpicSoundtracks

EpicSoundtracks

Mar 10, 2006
    Oakland, CA
    Lollar Pickups, Dunlop Strings
    still 1 day left.

9. Usually most of the bidding is done in the last hour or so before the auction ends. Sometimes the last few seconds.

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 9, 2021