Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Wholesale Blank Cd's

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by frankencow150, Jan 9, 2004.

1. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    Hi, I'm wondering if any of you know where I could find blank cd's at a great wholesale price. I'm considering buying about 200-300 for copying my band's cd. Just a small full length we're gonna sell to friends and at shows. I'm just looking for totally generic and cheap blank cd's. Any websites???

Also...

www.sleevetown.com is great to buy CHEAP but good cases to sell cd's in.

2. kmacleish

kmacleish

Nov 19, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    If you do a search on "bulk CD-R", you will find a bunch of places. However . . .

The best deals I have gotten on CD media have always been from big retail outlets like Best Buy or Microcenter, where promotional or rebate deals can often get you blank CDs for less than 10 cents apiece. These may have limits, but get a couple of friends to join in and you should be able to snag 300 without too much trouble.

Good luck - If I find any deals soon, I'll let you know.

3. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    If you go to Best Buy this week, you can get a spindle of 100 cds for 9.99. But there are probably more bulk products available.

4. yeah, i got one of these last time they had them. i still have well over 80 of them left too :p