Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Whoo Hooo!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Nick Bibeault, Jan 25, 2003.

1. I got a new job today, I get to drive an aboslutely beautiful 1959 Rolls Royce silver cloud!!!

Makes me all tingly insde!!!

Here is the car,

2. I like your reflected image in the second one. :D

3. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!

NICE!

Hope you're not planning on taking it out in the snow.

What's your new job?

4. I am mostly the person who sets up the gigs and i get to chaufer for weddings, prom, etc...

I detailed it today
    Good pay.

5. watch out for trees, light poles, stop signs etc. as they tend to put unsightly dents in beautiful cars

6. Trust me, I am WAY ahead of ya. Thanks for looking out.

7. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    Wow! I've never seen a picture of a blue one! That is soooo fine!

All it needs is some bump and some bling bling. Put Dubs on that biznatch. Word, Yo. :D

8. This car doesn't belong to me( i wish it did) and there are only 23 of this model built by James Young coach's in England. It has an all handmade aluminum body and hand built interior. All of the 23 coach's this company built in this model were right hand drive except for two (i think) left hand drives which this is one of. This is a VERY RARE car and i don't think the owner would appreciate such mods.

I on the other hand would like to see this on dubs if it were another model;) :D

And yes, that blue is an awesome color for that car.:D