who's at work?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jasonbraatz, Dec 24, 2002.

1. jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    i am. it's DEAD, and i'm only here till 330.

i brought my thumb 6'er to occupy myself.

we might also watch a movie.

2. rllefebv

Oct 17, 2000
    Newberg, Oregon
    Hangin' tough here in Oregon...

3. Heading out to Jersey from the big apple in a few minutes. Have a good one guys.

Mike J.
  4. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

..on a Muppet DVD. Now me and the kids are going into the basement so I can play them some Alice Cooper...LOUD!
  5. pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    no work for me today! yeah!

So I sit at home and wait for mister UPS to arrive!

6. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB

Jan 28, 2001
    New York
    Worked a half day today. Had to put a fuel pump and starter in a 95 Chevy pickup.
  7. ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    NO work for me today.. or any day over the this break for that matter :D
  8. jcadmus

Apr 2, 2000

I was supposed to take off this week through the new year, but I got drafted to handle a problem at work that's gonna grind me right through January 6th..

Now I gotta work every day except Christmas and New Years.

Was really looking forward to the time off with my family, but that's blown up now.

Just counting my blessings though -- at least I HAVE a job, and one that pays me very well.

So I don't want to complain with food in my mouth. I know many others aren't as fortunate this holiday season.
  9. JimK

Dec 12, 1999
    I don't go back 'til the 6th of Jan. ;)

...& I'm gonna need it 'cause I bought myself about 20 cds!
    (That doesn't even include the Elvin Jones EIGHT cd set my mom bought for me).
  10. I LOVED Christmas Eve. Psycho last minute shoppers, right up till 4 pm. Then NOT A SINGLE PERSON. Totally honest, no a single person walked through the front door from 4 pm till our closing time of 6pm. Basically we just sat there and jammed for 2 hours.:D

Rock on
  11. Secksay

Secksay Guest

Sep 6, 2002
    New York, NY
    workin till 4 today.

half a day tomorrow.
  12. Ranthony

Nov 30, 2002
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Started at six this morning, will be here til ten tonight. Repeat on tommorow.
  13. jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    but today's not a holiday, so you SHOULD be at work.

slackers. :D

i am at work right now. it's kinda busy. lots of people forgot how to use their computers over break :rolleyes:
  14. Marcus Johnson

Marcus Johnson

Nov 28, 2001
    Going back to work tonight after three nights off. I don't surf at work; too hard to hold the bass and the laptop at the same time.;)
  15. Didn't work today, could have gone in...but I have time off. No one else is in my department today, so I can't bounce ideas / ask questions. I woulda been super bored. But going in tommorow so I can meet w/ a couple consultants and vendors. So that'll be good.

It's all good. Okay, it's average.

No, good.
  16. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    I worked 'til noon on Christmas Eve, then was off all day Christmas. I didn't hardly know what to do with a day off that I didn't actually have to do something.
  17. I'm in the office for a while today, to try to get a little work done (not much, though). I didn't come in yesterday, had to meet with insurance and restoration people at the house (fire on Christmas Day), so I thought I'd better get in here and make sure my office is still here. May leave early, though.
  18. I'm at work right now....
  19. Exedore

Nov 15, 2002
    Pasadena, Ca, USA
    don't have internet at home currently, so I'm always at work when I'm here...
    Had Christmas Eve and Christmas off, but the rest has been full, and very busy days. The attorneys apparently weren't aware it's Christmas this week.
    Don't know how bringing my bass to a law office would be recieved...