Who's got Lakland 55-01's in stock?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by JerseyFunk, Mar 2, 2004.

1. JerseyFunk

Jan 8, 2004
    well I'm ready to buy one of these suckas but nobody seems to have a 3 tone sunburst with rosewood board in stock. Not looking for the deluxe model either....Anyone know who's got um?

2. tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Bass Northwest has a natural/rosewood one
  3. JerseyFunk

Jan 8, 2004
    That color is my second choice so I threw them an email. Thanks for the info. :)

4. Dirty Road Cola

Dirty Road Cola Guest

Sep 8, 2000
    Gainesville, FL
    I'm pretty sure Bass Central has a couple.
  5. JerseyFunk

Jan 8, 2004
    I checked their site yesterday and didn't see any std models in the colors and neck combo I'm looking for but I'll throw them an email too. Maybe they just don't have it listed on their site....Thanks
  6. JerseyFunk

Jan 8, 2004
    that was the first place I looked.......no stock

I'm hopin that Bass central has that one in stock. I think I'm starting to like the natural more than the sunburst.
  7. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    Dude, it is in stock. I just added a 3 tone burst + RW FB to my cart... For Availibility it says "Check availability for each option" and I did, and it still is in stock. Where does it say it's not in stock?

EDIT: Looks like they are coming in on the 8th. Can you wait 5 days?
  8. FYI, I think that date is BS. I was looking for black 55-01 w/ maple and was considering buying from MF. I have been watching that MF “due” date change over and over since early January. I would be shocked if that date doesn’t change again. :meh:
  9. baba

baba Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2002
    3rd stone from the sun
    I have a near mint used honeyburst. PM me if interested.
  10. JerseyFunk

Jan 8, 2004
    romeoarmada....I did the same thing just now and it comes up with a due date of 3-08-04 just like before. It shows this in the "stock" column right after you decline/accept the extended warranty.

thanks anyway but that honeyburst color just isn't me.

I just went to a local shop and tried out the 01 and the 02 again. They both sound great considering they needed a neck adjustment and new strings. I did notice quite a severe buzz (electronic, not fret) coming from the 01. They didn't have another 01 to compare to either so I don't know if this is common or not. So now I'm confused :confused:
    Maybe I should go for the 02. :help: BTW the local shop didn't have the color/neck combo's I'm looking for.