1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Who's the best TB web angler?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by awakefie, Oct 3, 2008.

1. I am relatively new to TB (about 3 months or so I guess) and was wondering - who's the best web angler in the forums?

I hung around an American college football newsgroup for many years. The experienced members included some fishermen (of the web variety) that would throw out "bait" just to get a rise out of others (all in good fun).

Does TB have such fisherman? If so, who's the best at it? Who's that person that just gets you going so you don't even realize your being played (or don't care)?

P.S. Let's keep it light-hearted, I'm not trying to open old wounds here, just find out who's doin what. :eyebrow:

2. TheDarkReaver

TheDarkReaver Banned

Mar 20, 2006
    Lincolnshire, UK
    You mean trolling?

3. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    Trolling isn't permitted here so I would say that the best "web angler" on TB would be banned. That said, I can very rarely resist responding to a Bruce Lindfield post or a Sycprider thread. So they would be my nominations.

4. Should've read the rules further. Didn't know it was not allowed.

I will end this thread myself then.

</thread>

5. TheDarkReaver

TheDarkReaver Banned

Mar 20, 2006
    Lincolnshire, UK
    [​IMG]