1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Who's watching "GLOW"

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Biggbass, Dec 24, 2017.

1. Biggbass

Biggbass

Dec 14, 2011
    Planet Earth
    After finishing all the other Netflix and Amazon original productions we've been binging on and thinking we'd run out of programming we started watching GLOW last night. This is one of the best Netflix originals we've watched...I rank it in the top 3. Really liking it. Anyone else watching this series?

Mushroo likes this.
  2. I haven’t watched the Netflix series but I am a wrestling fan and I respect the original organization.

And I have respect the Netflix creators hired actual wrestlers, and the actors actually went through wrestling training for the series.

3. We watched the first few episodes & thought they were great, but it was little too much for family viewing in spots.
    I meant to watch some more on my lonesome, but it had slipped my mind until now.

Here I was at home alone all day playing bass,,,
    coulda been watching G.L.O.W.

4. buldog5151bass

buldog5151bass Kibble, milkbones, and P Basses. And redheads.

Oct 22, 2003
    Connecticut
    I remember decades ago when it was cheap Saturday TV.

5. foal30

foal30

Dec 3, 2007
    New Zealand
    Wendy Richter original screwjob.

6. bolophonic

bolophonic

Dec 10, 2009
    Durham, NC
    Agreed. My wife and I watched the heck out of GLOW. One of the funniest shows around.