1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Whose is your fav pedalboard

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by TaySte_2000, Jun 13, 2007.

1. TaySte_2000

TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Endorsing Artist: Mojohand, Subdecay, Overwater, Matamp
    This is a whose board out of other peoples on this forums do you like the most. You are not allowed to pick your own :smug: and you only get to pick 1 ;)

I think Davidmwilson's is my fav so far but possibly only because Toasted hasn't posted a pic in like 60 years :crying:

2. The BurgerMeister

The BurgerMeister musician.

Apr 13, 2006
    Big Bear, CA
    i'd say it's a tie between nad, davidmwilson, and grygrx. but i've never seen Toasted's (now legendary albeit completely unknown) board.

c'mon, T.! post a pic, already! :bassist:

3. saxnbass

saxnbass

Mar 9, 2006
    Nashville, TN
    I like JetPackBassist's cause he has like 75 pedals to choose from. :D

4. Its all up between TaySte's, Davidmwilson's, and nad's.

5. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    My personal favourite is David's. I will kill him in his sleep and take that Angler. Extreme situations need extreme measures :ninja:

I'm heading over to Diago today to pick up a bigger board... but for now I'll post a cut-down but very functional 3 pedal board over in the post your pedalboards thread.

6. nad

nad 60 Cycle Humdinger

Sep 22, 2005
    Toss up between davidmwilson and excane.

I'm also part of the "haven't seen Toasted's 'board but still want to" club. ;)

7. TaySte_2000

TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Endorsing Artist: Mojohand, Subdecay, Overwater, Matamp
    It's in the post your pedalboard thread right now :eek:

8. jucas

jucas

Dec 14, 2003
    Alberta
    Probably grygrx's board. Davidmwilson's is up there, but I think I prefered the smaller version.

9. EricF

EricF Habitual User

Sep 26, 2005
    Pasadena, CA
    My favs (not in any order)...
    1. MysticBoo - Not necessarily for the effects choices (although they are very nice), but for being neat and compact - two features that are important to my setup.

2. nad - An excellent array of carfully chosen boutique effects in a well orgaized package.

10. It's probably between david, Jetpack bassist, nad and grygrx :)

11. markjazzbassist

markjazzbassist Supporting Member

Apr 19, 2005
    Lakewood, OH
    I vote Jetpack (the sheer amount of pedals = :) ) and am going to check out Toasted's in the post your pedalboard thread. i gotta get mine up in there sometime this week too.

12. BigBassBob

BigBassBob

Jul 17, 2005
    Wales, UK
    My favourites are definately Nad + Davidmwilson.

Out of the two, I probably prefer David's just because I prefer his choice in pedals more :)

13. Higgie's is mine.

14. Higgie

Higgie

May 31, 2005
    London, England
    Well I'm a very big fan of your board mate, the distortion sounds you crank outta yours is amazing!

15. Why, thank you!

16. JanusZarate

JanusZarate Low End Avenger

Feb 21, 2006
    Petaluma, CA, USA
    Oooh, this is a tough one!

In terms of sheer awe... nad, davidmwilson, and TaySte_2000 have some of the coolest boutique-loaded boards on TB. TaySte's is especially bizarre because of his ToneFactor addiction :D

For the "less boutique" boards... I'd have to name Walbassplayer, because he went through a lot of trouble to nail Justin Chancellor's tones!

My least favorite is SpankyPants' board. I've only seen one shot, and it was blurrier than Bigfoot, so I'm convinced it doesn't exist :D

For favorite mystery board... Toasted's, because quite frankly, only one of us [cough cough]TaySte[/cough cough] probably knows what's actually on the full-size one... :eyebrow:

17. The BurgerMeister

The BurgerMeister musician.

Apr 13, 2006
    Big Bear, CA
    +1. :D

and i think Toasted's big board is probably the only real 'Mystery Board' we have on here......... :meh:

18. hmmmm, i cant seem to remember many of them

is there any way to search through threads for only posts with pictures?

19. I like WalBassPlayer's pedalboard. If I had all his pedals, I'd probably have a Clone Theory instead of a BOSS CE-5.

20. nad

nad 60 Cycle Humdinger

Sep 22, 2005
    It's such a tease though! I want to see the whole *insert swollen pickle double entendre* !

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 24, 2021